Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12: Lots To Do

Today I have soooooo much to get done that I thought I would take a minute, while I have the time sitting in my T.A. class for mom, and blog really quick! I have soooooo much to get done today when I get home from school, that it will be a miracle if I make it all the way until tomorrow! My check list for today:
-My final Humanities project
-Orchestra handout/sign-up things for sophomore orientation
-Orchestra scrapbook....I have sooooo much to scrapbook by tomorrow
-AP music theory homework
It doesnt look like a lot, but sadly each point contains like 50 bazillion sub categories, but that is ok....it is all stuff I enjoy doing so it could be worse!!!!
Well I am off to start this great adventure called Tuesday afternoon....wish me luck!!!

2 comments: