Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16: Family and Friends

I pretty much have the bestest family and friends ever! Today I got the opportunity to play the great babysitter. While all the parents were taking care of some stuff today, I baby sat my 8 year old cousins Reilly and Madison, my 18 month old cousin Hayden and my 16 month old cousin Hudson. My cousin Jordan and Jeff were out taking care of taking down christmas stuff, so I was on my own today....which was quite an adventure. Luckily everything went well......well almost everything, lunch kinda didnt work so well but that was ok because we had some ice cream after. We even got the little ones to fall asleep......I call that a success!!!!
On top of that, one of my bestest friends, Kathryn, took me out to go see a movie and get out of the house after the past couple days!!!! She is the bestest friend anyone could ask for and I love her to death!!!! I probably wouldnt survive without her! We went and saw Sherlock Holmes, which turned out to be really good!!!




This movie was great!!!! It turned out being way better than I thought it would be! All of three of the main characters were awesome!!! I just love Watson....he is one of my favorites in the books and the movie! Rachel McAdams also was amazing and plus....her costumes were AMAZING!!!!! I would highly recommend this movie to anyone...especially if you like the books!!!

1 comment: