Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45: My Siblings

So I was going to blog today all about the dance yesterday, however when I got home from church me and my brother went straight out to my dad's for dinner tonight so.........I'm thinking i'll blog about it tomorrow just because it is late. I do want to say one thing before going to bed though....i love my step family. When you put me, Jeff, Kenna, and Matt all in the same room (when we are all in a good mood) we are a hoot!!!! Are personalities are all so different that we just feed off each others craziness and everything becomes funny! My little sister, Kenna, is just so sarcastic that everything that is said is hysterical. As for Matt, sometimes he takes things too serious but at other times he takes things not serious enough, and whatever mood he is in always turns out to be funny. Jeff just likes teasing us all that everything is funny. As for me.....well I do not know exactly but somehow i contribute to the madness and make it fun!
We have had our ups and downs but when we all get going you know we will have a good time! Like take tonight, we all sat down and watch the olympics and when the pairs figure skating came on, which is my favorite, we all just started finding little things that made us laugh non stop. The best line of the evening was a carotid artery and how it would start shooting out blood across the ice if the guy just happened to trip over the girl! I tell you it is non stop fun.....even if it sound awful!!!
Some of the best times with my siblings have consisted of
1: Watching Matt and Jeff wrestle each other
2: Shoving HUGE pillows down our clothes and being the big butt pillow people
3: Wearing our underwear on the outside of our clothes and creating capes and making ourselves superheros
4: The night of the '09 Mo Tab Christmas Choir Concert
5: Sunday dinners
I always have so much fun hanging out with them and it sucks that we cant go out as much as we like!!! I love them to death and the best part about it is when we see the my dad's and melaine's faces. Sometimes they participate in the fun and other times, like tonight, they just kinda sit back and occasionally comment! It is such a blast and I love it!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hail to the big butt pillow people! I can't tell you what nights like last night mean to me. Pure, hilariuos, good ol' family fun, bliss! Thank you for being a part of my life!

    ReplyDelete