Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 142: Senior Dinner Dance

Okay so I know tonight's post is really long, but bare with me.....I'm sorry, last night was so fun and since I have time I will write about it! IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
So I got ready around three and then all the girls met up at my house to head down to trax so we could go downtown! Senior Dinner Dance was at the Union Pacific State down in the Gateway, so we figured trax was the easiest way to get down there!
So we got down there and got dinner which was a big pasta bar thing with salad and dessert and it was pretty good too. Then they handed out senior awards like most likely to find the cure for cancer, most likely to become a model, most likely to marry your high school sweetheart and things like that! I had a couple friends get some and for most of the categories, the people that won fit the awards.....it will be fun to see in a few years where everyone is at with stuff like that!
Well after that we got the party started! We had a couple hours to dance and chill with friends, which was really fun! I will admit, the whole thing was slightly over rated and not quite worth the $35 I paid, but I still had a good time! I just got to chill, I took a ton of pictures and I got to talk to Mat for a little while and can I just say.....he is sooooo much fun to talk to! It isn't awkward and he actually listens and it is just fun ;D
Well so after wards our SBO and Class Presidents said a few words then we started our hugs and stuff and the water works began. I didn't think I was going to cry but I saw my friend Ang crying and I lost it. I was a mess and even the big, strong, tough guys of the class were a mess, but it was good cuz we got it all out and said what needed to be said.
Then when we stepped out the door to leave, it was POURING rain and we had all gotten to the point where we didn't care, so we took off our shoes and in our formals and such, stepped out in that rain and jumped in puddles and ran across the street and had a blast!!!!!!!!
Last night was sooooooo much fun!!!!! I can't believe it is all over in a week and a half, but I will not dwell on that now, so here are some pictures from last night!

Boys of the 2010 Senior Class
Girls of the 2010 Senior Class
One of my bestest friends Kaitlyn and me!
Marty and me......oh how I love this boy!
Hayden and me..........I love this boy too! Got to love those drama boys!
Me and Mat......yes this is the Mat you have been reading about the past week ;D
Ang, me, Lauren and Rachel......I love these girls
Thomas and me.....this kid is a stitch, I am going to miss him!
Alex, Me and Reg....this is my most favorite pic of the whole night! Two of my bestest friends who I cant even tell you how much I love! These two are amazing and mean the world to me! I don't know what I will do without them!!!
Paige, Dakota, Kenzie, Me and Lauren.....this is my posse!!!! I would be mess without these girls. We have all been together for so long I dont know what I am going to do without them!!!! I LOVE these girls to death!

So there you have it.......Senior Dinner Dance! I had such a great time and was so glad I went!!!! Again, I am sorry tonight's post is so long, but I had to get it all out!!!!!! Well I am off..........TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: