Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 152: What A Day

So today started out with a 2.5 hour graduation rehearsal......which was super exciting. I have discovered that I truly am the tallest girl and my class, so therefore because of that, I will be the last girl to sit in her seat after walking in tomorrow. On the plus side we have like ten extra guys in our class, so I am not the LAST person to sit down.......WOOT WOOT!!!!!
Well after a long and tedious rehearsal, my friends Alex, Karen, Nicole, Reg and I all went to Nicole's for a little while and then we all of us but Nicole then went to Reg's house and played Mario Party. I have discovered that it is my life long goal to beat Reg at that game. Every time we play he ends up coming in first and I am always in second. I kick butt, but some how he gets too many stars and wins every time, but just wait some day I'll take him down.
After that I then went to work and then went and sat outside for a couple hours, as is tradition, to wait in line for our year book stomp to start!
At 6pm we were finally let into the doors and the year book signing started! I seriously have no room left for people to sign........ I FEEL SOOOOOO LOVED!!!!!! On the other hand, I have also never written so many heart felt messages in such a short amount of time! It is honestly crazy that school ends tomorrow.....and it not just ends..........it REALLY ends. The end of my childhood education is done like that!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!! It has finally hit me some, and I am sure tomorrow it will come in full force, but as for now I am exhausted and I still need to write an important letter so I am out........TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment