Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 161: Reading Addiction

Okay so I knew the movie, The Last Song, came out a few months ago, but I really wanted to read the book first because I had heard it was soooooo good. Well on Saturday my step mom let me borrow her copy and I haven't stopped reading it! I have read non stop all day and finally finished cuz I just couldn't put it down!!! It was soooooo good!!!! I cried through most of the second half of the book like I am sure most people have, but that is ok!!!! I am such a hopeless romantic that this book was right up my alley and now I want to see the movie way bad!!!!!!
I actually haven't had any time to read lately because of school, so reading today has started my addiction all up again. I just love to read so much and I wish I had more time to read!
Here is a list of some of my most favorite books:

1. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy
2. The luxe Series
3. The Harry Potter Series
4. The Scarlet Pimpernel
5. Sherlock Holmes Mysteries
6. The Last Song
7. The ABC Murders (or anything by Agatha Christie is always good)

Man I could go on forever!!!! I just love books! I love reading and re reading and re re reading....it is fantastic!!!!!!!! Thanks Mel for letting me borrow the book......it was fantastic!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have that book sitting in my to read pile, which is stacking up quickly. I'm with you, love to read!!! So not a bad thing, Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! when i am on a good book my teachers would have to take the book away lol or i would read all of that period!

    ReplyDelete