Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 213: Self TIme

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want some self time?!?! Well, that was kinda my day today. I am in a good mood and everything is good, however I just wanted some self time today! I remember when I was little, my self time was none other than playing with barbies! Barbies were my favorite when I was little! No toy beat Barbie. I would just head up into my room, turn on my radio and play with my barbies. I LOVED self time!


Well now I am just a little to old to go up and play with my Barbies, so now my self time usually consists of two of my favorite things now........Sewing and Friends!

My sewing machine!
Some of my sewing stuff in my sewing box!

Friends Seasons!

Usually when I am wanting some self time I just head to the basement, stick in a season of Friends on the computer and work on whatever I am sewing at the time! Right now it is a quilt and I am soooo close to being done! Oh how I love self time!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment