Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 221: Both Sides of Everything

Not much went on today, which is kinda a good thing! I finally got the computer software and office software added onto my computer, which luckily didn't take too long. I am now working on blue tooth-ing all my pictures and itunes over, which, unluckily, is and will probably take forever. Other than that today has been pretty chill. I have to perform for Joseph tonight again. I am really glad that we only have two more shows after tonight, although on the other hand it is still sad that it is almost over.

The other thing that was really weird today was taking Jeff to football and seeing everyone for registration. It was really weird because for the past three years, that is what I have been doing. On one hand, for a few reasons, it really bums me out. On the other had it really makes me super excited cuz that means I am going to college!!!!! Well I better go..........TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment