Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 223: My Last

So today I had a great day! I spent the night at my grandma's so this morning I hung out with her and my grandpa where we got in a goo game of hand and foot, we went and got lunch and I did a little shopping with my grandma! It was great! I love spending time out there and I am so glad I got to spend time out there before I move here in a week and a half.



The other part of today was really fun too! Tonight for young womens we went to Memory Grove where Chelsea taught us about a couple of the war monuments that are up there. It was really cool to see the monuments. I had been up there before, but I had never looked at them all, so it was really cool to see all them. After we looked at the monuments we just kinda chilled for a little while and talked! It was good to talk to everyone for a little while. I am glad I could have Chelsea, Baylee, Heather, Anna, Lisa, Aubrey and her little boy Calvin all there tonight for my last young womens :(

That is right.....tonight was my last young womens, how sad is that?!?!?! I cant go next week so tonight was my last and it is bumming me out, but I must admit, it was a great last young womens and I wouldn't have had it any other way! It is going to be so weird not going to young womens just because that is all I have done for the past 6 years of my life. My Wednesdays are now going to be open........weird! It is really depressing, but I know that what I have ahead of me will be good, but it is still sad! Thanks ladies for making my last one a great one! I love you guys!


Well I am pretty tired so I am going to head to bed.........TOOTLES!!!!!!

1 comment: