Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 225: Bad Luck.......Really?

Ok so yes it is Friday the 13th, but today was pretty good! Here is all the "bad" luck that Friday the 13th brought:

-The whole car situation was figured out!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I cleaned my half of the house in record time
-I got some school stuff taken care of without any problems......Luckily
-April and I had some problems figuring out our special musical number for Sunday, HOWEVER, we figured out a solution and I think it will work much better
-I got to go to Jeff's game where I was able to watch him play (I wasn't sure I was going to get to see him play this season)
-We closed Joseph tonight with an amazing show

Yup......that sounds like a pretty successful, not full of bad luck day!!!!!!! Well I am off........TOOTLES!!!!!!!!

1 comment: