Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 239: Catching Up

Ok so this post is going to be a little long, but I have to write about Wednesday and yesterday cuz they were just so much fun.

Ok so Wednesday Kaelyn and I headed down to that carnival, both, free food and games thing on Wed. night and it wasn't as exciting as we were hoping, but we got some free cremes and decided to go sit and the shade and eat them. Well while we were eating these two guys just come up and ask to sit by us and one of them was really cute. They were both really nice and were really good friends. They actually lived up in Oregon and both were RM's and since they left for missions right after high school, they are just freshmen too. They are both doing Civil Engineering and seemed like really nice guys and they were fun to talk to! Then while we were talking everyone started going into the Spectrum to go watch a volleyball scrimage, and we ended up sitting with them and talking until they had to go! It was freaking sweet!!!!!!!! I don't care that nothing happens, but it is the fact that cute boys just randomly come up and start taking to you is the most amazing thing ever!

Well late Kaelyn and I left and went home and had dinner, but then we later ended up picking up Caitlin and heading over to the dance they were having. Well the dance was BEYOND lame, so we decided that we were going to go play out on the quad at 10:30 at night!


Can you imagine playing around on that at 10:30 at night.....so fun! Well we were so hyper because we were so tired that we just ran around and had a good time. Then we saw that there was a group of people playing duck, duck, goose a little ways over, so we headed over and started playing with them. It actually turned out to be really fun. Then we got sick of duck, duck, goose and decided to play partner tag, which strangely, I have never played. Well there was this guy and we ended up partnering up and he was SUPER cute!!!!!!!! We actually talked for quite a while during the game and he was super nice. We both thought each other was a lot older than we were. He thought I was a soph. or jr. and I thought the same about him! He was just about my heighth, studying areo space engineering and lives in the towers, but out of everything I can remember, you know what I cant remember.......HIS NAME!!!!!!! I have met soooo many people this week that I am lucky I can barely remember my own. It totally bums me out that I cant remember either. But then we ended up leaving and went over to Nathan's (Caitlin's boyfriend) house and watched a movie. Actually we fell asleep during the movie, but it was still fun!!!!

Ok so there was Wednesday. As for yesterday, we went to connections and did a service project. 2 hours of cleaning up camp sites during the hottest part of the day......not what I would call super exciting, but it wasnt horrid. Then later that night, Lauren, Kari, Alessa and I went to the comedian/magician show last night and can I just say......it was HYSTERICAL!!!!!! He headlines in Vegas and he was a hoot! Then I went back to with Lauren to Kari's place where we chilled for a little while.

As for today nothing has really happened. I had connections today which was pretty good, and tonight we have the Taste of Logan. The Taste of Logan is where all these streets on Main open up there doors and you get free stuff!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! Ok this is long enough so I better go............TOOTLES!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment