Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 275: Victory and Conference

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?! USU killed BYU last night!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the greatest game ever! We had a ton of fun! Me, Saundra, Maren, Caitlin, Nathan and Austin all partied hard! It was so much fun! We won 31 to 16.....we killed them and it was about time! The last time we won BYU was in 1993 so I say a swift killing was very over due!


We had loads of fun and my dad was up at the game too so I got to see him for a little while!!!! Later we ended up over at the guys apartment and just chilled over there for a few hours! Last night was loads of fun!

Now as for today.....CONFERENCE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! I learn to love conference more and more and today was great. I loved all the talks but President Uchtdorf's and Elder Scott's talks were by far my favorite! I cant wait to see what talks there are going to be tomorrow!


Well I better go...........TOOTLES!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment