Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 279: 5 Love Languages

So last night I discovered something new about myself. I discovered my 5 love languages hahaha. When I came home, a couple of my roommates were taking the quiz so I took it to and was a little surprised by my results....here they are:
5. Receiving gifts
4. Words of affirmation
3. Physical touch
2. Acts of service
1. Quality time
I dont know what I was expecting, but it wasnt that. We then decided to test it and see how different guys were from girls, so we got the boys next door to take it too and surprisingly enough....most of their number 1's were either quality time or acts of service. It was just kind of funny to see.

As for today I have gone to school and institute, walked home and talked with Austin for a little while, at lunch, practiced and done homework. Now I am going to go do more homework then head to me SAA meeting later tonight to start planning homecoming! I am rather excited! Well I am going to go stick my nose in more textbooks for a while........TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read that book (and the one for kids, too) and I found out that I have a different love language depending on the person in that relationship (mom:quality time, dad: words of affirmation, etc.). Definately an interesting thing that's helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete