Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 283: My Logan Family

I love Sundays! They are just so relaxing! It is so nice to have a day where you don't have to worry about school and you can just focus on church stuff and hang with the family that we are all becoming up here! It is so awesome! I never thought I would grow so close to so many people so fast, but when you really don't have mom in the next room, you really do learn to rely on, trust in and love those around you! School has only been going for 6-7 weeks and the people that I have just met make me feel right at home. I can honestly say it feels like I have known some of these people for a lot longer than a few weeks, just because we have grown together so fast. I can be myself around them, tell them anything and know that no one is judging!

I truly have the coolest floor of people ever! We always joke about being the party floor because all 4 of our doors are always open and we just wander in and out talking and hanging out with each other. We are always out in the hall doing homework or chilling and it is just so fun! I was worried about getting to know people up here and making friends, but I can honestly say that that was a worry that never came to pass! Once I get a memory card reader I will stick up pictures of everyone, but as for now I need to hit the hay........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment