Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 285: Hallelujah!

So last night we had a YSA stake dance and I'll be honest.....I wasnt expecting much, but it was loads of fun! Me and my roommates and a couple of the guys from next door went and we just went and danced our hearts out. In all honesty it was like being back in the 8th grade again and going to a region dance, but since everyone was the same age and in college.....for some random reason it seemed cooler haha!

As for today......I would just like to say Hallelujah! Since we have spring break on friday, they are putting our friday classes on thursday, so my tuesday/thursday classes only occur on tuesday this week!!!!!!!!!! I hate my T/R classes........not so fun, so I am so glad I am done for the week! I also took care of stuff for my moon project for astronomy and then I have choir tonight and it is just fabulous! Well I better go, I need to figure out something for dinner.........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment