Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 296: Parade

So every year, just like in high school, USU has homecoming, however homecoming is a week long event with stuff to do all week long. This morning was the homecoming parade and it was a blast! Because I am on the Student Alumni Association, I needed to sign up for a committee and I signed up for the Aggie traditions committee which is in charge of certain homecoming activities and the parade was one of them!

In all honesty I didn't know what to think about doing the parade this morning when I showed up, but once we got started it turned out to be really fun. I helped with registration and putting a few other things together and then we didn't have anythings else to do, so a few of us just sat and watched the parade. Although at the end of the parade there was the SAA float and so we all hopped into the street and walked in the parade and threw candy. Surprisingly it was loads of fun!

As for the rest of the day....Jeff is coming up and spending the night and then we are all going to the football game today! Even though I am extremely tired, because we stayed up celebrating Chelsea's birthday until like 2am, I am excited for the rest of the day!

Well I better go.........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment