Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 300: WOW

WOW.......I have been blogging for 300 days straight......I am slightly flabbergasted! Sadly nothing special went on today to celebrate my 300th day. I went to school, did homework, studied, had a Visiting Teaching meeting, went to an SI, talked with a few people for a little while, ate dinner and here I am.....blogging and soon back to studying. I truly know how to live it up hahaha.

Although, on the plus side of today, our living room looks even better! Last night Caitlin, Cherice and I went to DI and bought a few more things to spice up our living room and so we decorated last night and might I just say.........IT LOOKS FABULOUS! I love it! I am hoping to have pics up soon. I finally got a memory card reader, I just haven't had time to load them up on here.

Well I am going to go cram a little more for my two tests tomorrow..........TOOTLES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment