Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 304: Our Halloween

Alright.....I am getting there slowly but surely. I don't have the patience to put up all my other pictures, but I though since today is Halloween I would put up all our Halloween pictures. These pics are even of half of the people up here that I have met and that I room with, but again it is a start. I will soon put up my other pics. It may be slowly, but it will be surely....hope you enjoy our Halloween fun of 2010!!!!

Our festive Halloween/Fall lights in our living roomCharley the Pumpkin hanging in our hallway
Billy the Spider...also hanging in our hallway
Phil the Ghost.....again, hanging in our hallway
Marv the Skeleton hanging in our living room
This is Matt.....he procrastinated trying to find a costume so all that was available 5 hours before the HOWL......hahahahaha too funny!
This is Cherice the biker chick! She is my actual roommate and she looked awesome!!!
This is my roommate Caitlin with her boyfriend Nathan.....don't they make a cute Eric and Ariel?!?!
This is me (I am a ballerina if you cant tell ;D), Cherice and Caitlin. We are all about as opposite as they come but we are super close!!!
The gang (me, Matt, Nathan, Caitlin, Cherice and Kaelyn (also another one of my roommates)) We all went to the HOWL together and had a pretty good time!
Our sign hanging in our kitchen!

I forget how much I love Halloween, but then it comes around every year and it is just fabulous! We had such a good time. We made homemade pizza and homemade rootbeer for dinner and played games for a little while before we went to the HOWL! The HOWL was truly my first college party experience. It housed the entire TSC building and also the field house....it was huge, but it was truly a college boo-ya! We had fun though!

K...I better go to bed........HAPPY HALLOWEEN.......TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: