Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 310: Lots To Do

How is it on the day that I have so much to get done, I have no time to do it in......What the chicken?!?!?! That is all good though! Today we have a home football game at 1pm and we play against New Mexico and I hope it is a good game. It is perfect football weather so I am hoping our aggies do well! Also we a session of stake conference to attend tonight. We cant go tomorrow because me and my roommates are in this 1100 voice choir that the Logan Institute is taking down to Provo tomorrow to sing for Elder Ballard's CES Fireside.....I am SUPER excited! Other then that there is nothing going on beside the huge list I need to accomplish today........TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting! Enjoy the fireside..can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete