Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 312: CES Fireside

Ok so now that I have a minute I just want to tell a little bit about yesterday. Yesterday was the CES fireside given by Elder Ballard and for that the USU Logan Institute was asked to bring down and 1000 voice choir and me and my roommates all participated in it. It was the coolest thing ever!!!!! There ended up being around 1100 of us that went down and we all met at the stadium at noon and all got into school buses and headed down to Provo. We had 21 school buses all together and it took us about 2.5 hours to get down to the Provo but we finally got down there and sat down and practiced and got ready and everything! We looked pretty awesome.....i'm not going to lie. It was an amazing experience. We sang arrangements of Our Savior's Love and True to the Faith. In True to the Faith we sung in English, Spanish, Portugese and Korean......IT WAS SOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!

The fireside was equally awesome! Elder Ballard gave a great talk about the doctrines of Christ! It was an amazing talk. Then after wards I luckily got to meet up with Reg! He is down at BYU and we had a few minutes after wards to talk to people and so I met up with him. It was sooooo great to see him. I miss him lots and lots and lots.

Then after, we all got back onto the buses and came home. The bus rides were a little long and very uncomfortable but the whole experience was AMAZING!!!!!!! I am sooooo glad I ended up going! It really is beyond words to describe how awesome it was! I got to feel the spirit sooooo strongly and I got to see a great friend! AMAZING!!

Well I better head, FHE starts in ten minutes.........TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a chance to see Reg and chat! Great experience too!

    ReplyDelete