Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 316: Kinda Funny

So I find it funny how small the world really is. Being in the music world since I was little, I have learned that a lot of people know a lot of people, but now coming up to school I have realized how small this nice little world of ours is. I find it funny that my roommates and neighbors and I all know a lot of the same people. We will starting bringing up someone we went to high school with and someone else will chime in be like oh yeah....I know them. It is also really funny that we have all lived in or worked around the same area as each other, but we have never crossed each othe's paths. I find it just kind of funny, so there is my little blurp for the day.....not exciting, but just a thought............TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment