Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 323: Much Better

Last night was the first time I really registered for college. Yes i registered for last semester but I had people helping me. Last night at midnight a speedily put in my CRN #'s to get the classes I wanted. Sadly because I am in the last group to register, I only got into half the classes I wanted to. Also because everyone was on, the computer was SUPER slow and onre. Needless to say registering was quite an adventure. As for today......today has been much better then yesterday!

I have:
-Gone to school
-Got a class put on my schedule that I was afraid I couldn't get into cuz I'm not a major
-Created a Christmas countdown chart
-Gone shopping with my roommates
-Got pies for sunday (I caved....it was cheaper to by pies then make them and I am a poor college student so I went the easy way out)
-Hung up our Christmas countdown

and in about an hour a couple of us are going to the temple! I would say that today has been much more successful then yesterday.........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment