Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 346: Christmas

Today was a total Christmas day!!! I woke up today and made rolls for our Christmas dinner while I watched the Mo Tab sing some awesome Christmas songs! I then went to church where our choir sang our Christmas songs in Sacrament meeting. The later we went to the Christmas choir fireside that we had to sing at and then we came home for a Christmas dinner! We decided as roommates to have a Christmas feast and it was amazing!!! We rolls (that is what I made...thanx for the recipe Mel), a green salad, a fruit salad, mashed potatoes and a roast! It was soooo yummy. then after that we all opened our gifts! We did secret santa gifts and Cherice had me and she gave me this way cute purple bag and made me some way cute jewelry!!!! Needless to say.....today has put me in a great Christmas spirit.......TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment