Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 362: Temple Square

So last night a couple of my roommates, me and a few of my neighbors went down town and just spent some time together and looked at the lights! It was nice seeing everyone! I miss seeing everyone up at school, so seeing them and hanging out with yesterday was so much fun! We met up at trax and then rode down, went to Pier 49 for some pizza, looked at the lights and then went back to Caitlin's house and played Disney Scene It! It was a lot of fun!!!!! I love living in Salt Lake City.....It is so pretty and Awesome!!!!



This is Landon, Austin, Saundra, Skyler, Caitlin and myself.....we have such a great group, and this is only half of us. I love my Logan family!!!!!


I LOVE SALT LAKE CITY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww - so cute to see some pics of your roomies and neighbors! What a fun night - I am going to miss this blog of yours... :(

    ReplyDelete