Friday, April 8, 2011

Catch Up!!!!

Alrighty....so it has been a while since I have last blogged, so I thought I would hit some major points about what has been going on in the past little while!

First up......the Magic Flute!!!!!! This is one of my most favorite operas EVER!!!!!!! And lucky for me, the USU opera company and USU symphony orchestra are putting on the magic flute this week!!!!!! I went with one of my best friends, Lauren, and we had a great time! Mozart is a musical genius! I forgot how much I loved that opera! The cast and symphony did such an amazing job! The opera is all about love and cuteness and finding true love, its hysterical, and the only death that occurs is that of the bad guy so its so good. It was so good!



Second thing that happend.....my Momma got married!!!!!! It was such a great wedding! Her and Gary looked so cute and super happy and all the family was in town and it was just fabulous!!! I am so happy for my little mom. Her and Gary are perfect for each other and they deserve each other so much! Gary is a great guy and I know they will be super duper happy with each other!


There are a lot more pictures to come, but here is just a couple that I really liked. Once I get ones of all the four kids and then a few more, I will post them!



Third thing that has happpened........you are now looking at the new Student Alumni Association Executive Board HISTORIAN!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo beyond excited!!!!!!!!! I just applied thinking it would be a fun thing to do, but not really a big deal if I didn't get it. In all honesty, I really had forgotten that we were suppose to find out this week, but I was just sitting in sewing today, cutting out my pattern and I got the call. Craig, the head honcho over everything, called me up and wanted to make sure I was still up for accepting the position before they announced it officially at the SAA 90's party tonight!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!! I get to work with 12 other people, plan things for SAA, be involved on campus, and since I am historian, I get to take pictures all. the. TIME!!!!! I cant wait for next year!


Well that is about the extent of it around here. Nothing much else going on. I cant believe that my freshman year of college is almost over. I have had a ton to do lately and I am crunching hard before the end of the semester. I've got projects, group projects, sewing projects, homework, recitals, concerts, studying and more studying and .......more studying. A full schedule for sure, but I am strangely loving it. Well not else much to report on so I think I am going to head for now........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Please tell your Mom congratulations...she looks so happy :D Congrats also on the great news! Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete