Thursday, May 5, 2011

Study Party!!!!!

It's FINALS WEEK!!!!!! Well ok it's almost the end of finals week, but finals are here. Luckily I only have one final this semester which is my Econ Final at 7:30am on Friday, which kinda sucks. However it has been nice to have all week to study.

Anyways, so after our Morgan Hall pizza party last night, some of us decided that a study party was totally called for. So some of us gathered our notes, laptops, and books headed out into the hall for a little study party!


We had some study stats, some studying physics, Chelsea studying women and gender studies and me studying Econ. It was a blast. I loved how Townsen put it last night. "See this way I study and get my social fix for the day.....it's a win win situation!" I could not agree more with him because I have found I need my people fix for the day haha.


Here is Emily, Townsen, and Fang Studying for physics!


Here is Chelsea jammin' out to her music while studying for women and gender studies and Cherice in the background studying for her stats final!


And here is my Econ study stuff......We had a party what can I say!


Alright, well.....so studying can only go so far before we all start to go crazy, especially since a lot of us have been studying all week for many hours. Well so Townsen and Fang, while studying physics, brought up the whole telephone with a string and two cups attached on the end, so......we decided to try it!!!! Surprisingly it was rather successful! It wasnt a clear connection, however you could mostly understand what the person on the other end was say haha!


Here is maren, Lacey, and Austin listening into the cup in our apartment!


This is Townsen speaking into it to communicate to Fang on the other end. The cool part is that you can see Fang in the mirror behind Townsen....we thought that was rather clever!


Here is Fang listening to Townsen on the other end!


This is Skyler, Townsen and Chelsea (she is flossing her teeth on the telephone haha)


Then here is the length of the string. We stood at the end of our room and then the room across the hall for maximum phone length! It was fabulous!

So yes.....there you have it. This is what we do to keep ourselves sane during finals week. I am really going to miss this. I can't believe it is all over practically tomorrow. It is super depressing, however we are not dwelling on this fact right now, we are partying it up while we can! Well I am off to study some more before I study with my good friend and the cute boy tonight.....TOOTLES!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your finals! Looks like I need to bring some baked goods up there for your studying "sustenance!" (name that movie :)

    ReplyDelete