Sunday, October 30, 2011

Favorite Treat

So yesterday I went to the grocery store hungry. Everyone who is an avid grocery shopper knows that going shopping while hungry is the worst possible idea ever! Even if I have a list, I usually end up buying a dozen other things that arent on my list. It just is not a good idea. Although yesterday worked out pretty well. I only walked out of the store with two things that weren't on my list and that is Sugar Wafer Cookies and..........FROSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now I know most of you are probably thinking, "oh yay, she is making a cake!" Well that would be a negative. I get frosting, to eat frosting. Give me a jar and a spoon and call me good! My dear sweet great grandmother had a sweet tooth like no one I have ever known, and she so graciously passed it down the line and I have now ended up with it, hence as to why I eat a can of frosting for a treat!

I like all kinds of frosting (except the whip cream stuff on the costco cakes....yeah that isnt real frosting). I like Pillsbury, generic, schmidt's bakery cake frosting....I LOVE it all! I don't get it very often because if I did I would weigh about a bazillion pounds, but this semester has been so rough and I have not had one for months, so I decided it was time! So here I sit, eating my lemon frosting and blogging about it! Just remember if you ever want, need to thank or just feel like being kind to me.....nothing says stuff like that like a jar of frosting and a spoon!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! You deserve every creamy bite! I totally remember saving the corner piece of cake for you - the one with the most possible amount of frosting - ha ha! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete