Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18: The Hunt is On

So tonight I am starting the great adventure called Sweethearts Dress Looking. Sadly it sounds a lot easier than it is. Everything this season is short and strapless. The strapless thing isnt to much of a problem because there are these little things called jackets that are very handy, however the length could be a small problem. All the dresses this season are already super short to begin with, then you add on that I am 6 feet tall and all legs......yeah that all equals a small problem!!! I hope I can find something that works and if I do, I will post pictures!!!!!!
The next thing I get to worry about finding is shoes!!!!! I am SUPER excited for that one, my only worry is the cost. I have big feet so I might have to spend a little more on a freakingly awesome pair of shoes but that is ok because I don't care!!!! My date is 6' 5" and I can wear 4 inch heels if I want too!!!!!! I don't think I'll go that high, but I like having the option!!!!
Well I am off.......Wish me LUCK!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I just love you, you are so cute. I couldn't help but smile as I read today's blog. I am sure you will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete