Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19: North and South

So last night after I went dress looking, I went over to my friend, Kaitlyn's house to watch a movie and chill. My friend Lauren has been talking about this is amazing movie called North and South, so me, Lauren, Kaitlyn, Aly and Aly's boyfriend Kyle got together and watched it......and Lauren is right.......it is AMAZING!!! It is one of those movies that is along the same lines as Pride and Prejudice, which is one of my most FAVORITES!!!! But this movie is amazing. It is actually a lot like Pride and Prejudice in that fact that girl meets guy. Girl hates guy. Guy falls in love with girl. Guy proposes. Girl rejects him. They both move on. Girl realizes guy is amazing. Guy and girl fall in love and live happily ever after!!!! I have only seen half way through it cuz it is 4 hours long, but it is AMAZING!!! Also this movie contains the most romantic, passionate, amazing on-screen kiss I have ever seen!!!! It is just simple and romantic and amazing!!! I seriously cant get over this movie. John Thornton is incredibly sexy and it is just amazing! But I recommend this movie to anyone, especially if you like movies like Pride and Prejudice!!!
John Thornton in all his amazing-ness!!!
Margaret Hale and John Thornton
Most romantic on-screen kiss.........EVER!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pride and Prejudice! I will have to check this one out! Maybe we can make it a party!! SWEEEETT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. This is Andrea, Chelsea's sister. Your blog is really cute, I'm glad you are taking the challenge.

    I used to work at Dillard's and would highly recommend looking there for a sweethearts dress. They have a huge selection and pretty good prices. They also have cute shoes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in your quest to find a dress. Can't wait to see it!

    Hope all goes well tomorow, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete