Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20: Chocolate Milkshake

So one of my best friends, Kenzie, sends me this text while I am in 2nd today and says....You know what I love you to freaking death and because I know you have had a hard week I am taking you out to lunch cuz calories are good for the soul. Well I told her she didnt have to, but I finally caved so today for lunch we hit the Arby's where I got a beef and cheddar with some fries and a chocolate shake! Pretty much this last week has been super crappy and I have been feeling pretty lousy, but after I had that chocolate shake, I felt much better. So I have come to this conclusion: Best friends who always love you and are watching out for you + a wonderful chocolate shake = The remedy for a good day!!!!! On top of that I sat through my entire T.A. class listening to Hayden sing Bohemian Rhapsody and the Beetles and talking and laughing with my other friends!!!! Thanks everyone for making my day better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment