Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21: The Dress

Oh sweet amazing-ness............I FOUND A SWEETHEARTS DRESS!!!!!!!! I honestly never thought I would find one, but I found one and I love it!!!!
It is a turquoise blue dress that comes right above the knee. It is strapless but I am having it altered to put sleeves on it!!!!! It is empire waist with a jewel thing-a-ma-bob at the center of the waist line and it has pleat things that come away from the jewel!!!! I love it and on top of everything..........I GOT IT FOR HALF OFF!!!!! With adding the alterations on it will still cost less than the original dress!!!!! It just freaking rocks!!!!!
I will post pictures when it is all altered and done!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!! My goal was to wear a dress that would make my dates jaw drop when he opens the door and I think this dress just might do it......at least I hope it is the dress that will make his jaw drop!!!!!!! Now the only thing left to do.......is find shoes!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it! Good luck on the shoe quest. The perfect shoes are essential for the perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is gorgeous on you! Shoe shopping here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete