Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9: Not Sneaky

So today was highly entertaining!!!! So today I finally asked someone to Sweethearts!!!!! So here is the low down!
I asked Anthony and what I did was get a basket and put goldfish, swedish fish, and finding nemo fruit snacks in it and I put a note with it that said: Out of all the fish in the sea, will you be the one who goes to Sweethearts with me?! Now to find out who I am, it's time to "Go Fish." I also put a deck of Go Fish cards in with everything and put the letters of my name on some of the cards! I know it is super cheesy, but it was fun!
The best part was when we dropped off the stuff. I went with my friend Kenzie and her sister Shelby. Well when we got there I pulled up in front and let Shelby out to go door bell ditch the stuff. Well while we were sitting there waiting for Shelby, Anthony's dad pulled up wanting to get into the drive way. Well so on top of us being in the way, I got stuck in a patch of ice. So pretty much me and my friends are extremely not sneaky!!!
All I have to say is that we had a great adventure and I can't wait for Sweethearts!!!!!

1 comment: