Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 40: Good Day

It has been a pretty slow, uneventful day, however it has been a good day! Nothing went on today which was kinda nice! I just went to school and had a good time in all of my classes! I also found some super cute, simple earrings to go with my dress and......MY SHOES FINALLY CAME! They are super cute and I will try and take some pictures soon and post them! I also talked to "him" today for a little while which was EXCELLENT ;D But that has pretty much been my day........it is super exciting, I know lol, but as for now I am going to finish watching NCIS: Los Angeles and then hit the hay because I am exhausted! TOOTLES!

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Sweethearts is coming so fast!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the shoes, as well as the whole outfit. Can't wait to see your pictures.

    I love how many of your post are titled something to do with "good". You have such a "good" attitude. I love it, it's "good".

    ReplyDelete