Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41: Crossing My Fingers

So again, today has been pretty good, yet uneventful thus far! I went to school and now I am watching Ellen, which is fantastic because Channing Tatum and Michael Buble are on Ellen today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLE.......but you already knew that hahaha!
The plans for the rest of tonight are go to Copper Hills High sophomore orientation. The symphonic orchestra and the chamber orchestra are both performing tonight, so I have to go and play my cello for a little while, which is totally fine with me! The bonus to this thing is that I will be at copper hills.....and all the clubs, departments, etc will be there......including the drama department *wink wink* so i'm crossing my fingers that a certain drama council member might just happen to be there tonight!!!! hahahaha wow, I am slightly pathetic, but that is ok!!!!!! Well I have to go get ready for tonight, so I am out......TOOTLES!!!

1 comment:

  1. So uh......how was your trip to copper hills? wink wink ;)

    ReplyDelete