Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42: R.I.P Lee McQueen

Today has been a never ending day, however on the plus side, our Young Women won our soccer game tonight!!! Everyone scored a goal and played great! I love playing soccer with young women, it is so much fun!
Here is the sad part of the day.....the fashion world has suffered greatly today. Lee Alexander McQueen, founder and designer of Alexander McQueen fashions, passed away today. For those of you who dont know who Lee McQueen is, he is a famous british design who has some pretty out there, but amazingly gorgeous designs. His clothes have been worn by Rihanna and Lady Gaga.....so you can see how crazy his designs are. He was extremely famous for his shoes, however I liked his clothes better. Here are some pictures so everyone can see what amazing things he designs.





These two, the red and the white one, are my favorite!!!!!

HIS DESIGNS ARE AMAZING!!!! Man I love fashion. I would give anything to have my designs walk down a runway or be posted up on the internet! I just love it!!!! But I am really sad that he has passed away because you can see how amazing his work is and and there is no one else like him! I JUST LOVE FASHION!!!!! R.I.P. Lee McQueen....you will be missed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment