Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43: Decorating and My Orchestra Recital

Today, again, has been an excellent day! I honestly did not know if I would make it to the end because I have been non stop go since 6 this morning, but praise the Lord......I MADE IT! I started out with early morning rehearsal today then went to school! After school I helped set up the orchestra room full of chairs for our winter recital that we had tonight, which was a blast! Then after that I went and helped set up the commons for Sweethearts tomorrow. FFA and FCCLA are in charge of decorating for Sweethearts and since I am in FCCLA, I went and helped! It was a blast. I had to super glitter a ton of stuff, so I was covered in glittler(I am even still finding some in my hair). Also I helped hang up some stuff and just helped decorate with my friends! It also freaking rocked cuz I got to hang out with Chelsea and Shandy for a little while, which is awesome cuz I never see them at school!!! Luckily I got to see what everything looked like before I left the school for tonight and can I just say.....It looks pretty good!!!!! hahahaha there is glitter everywhere though lol
The other part of tonight was my Orchestra Winter Recital. I played a cello duet by Vivaldi with my friend Justin Cook and I also played a solo. For that I played the Allemande for Bach's unaccompanied cello suite, which actually turned ok, although I didnt have it memorized so I wasnt happy with myself over that, but it went pretty good!
After all that was said and done, some of us orchestra folk, and Harland, went to Arctic Circle. This has been a tradition since my sophomore year. Every time we have a concert we always go over to Arctic Circle and party. We have such a good time! So much is said and joked about that I will not repeat anything because you would probably all disown me because the inside jokes are just too much!!!!
But that was my night......and it was fantastic and on top of a good night, I am ending my day talking to the boy......so fair thee well everyone, I am headed off to bed, so I will be awake and refreshed for Sweethearts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODNIGHT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at sweethearts I want details later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO NOT know how you do it - I am tired just reading this ;)

    ReplyDelete