Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48: SWEETHEARTS

Ok so everyone has been on my case to blog about Sweethearts so now that I have a few minutes I figured I would do that really quick!

Ok so sweethearts! I was unable to do a day activity because Anthony's little sister was getting baptized that morning, so we couldnt go, but it actually worked out ok that way. But 4 o'clock rolled around and I went and picked him up and met his mom, dad, sister, brother....aunt, uncle.....his other aunt and other uncle. Haha I wasnt quite expecting that many people, but they liked my dress so I am hoping I passed the family test.
Anyways after I got him we headed over to paige's house, where our group was meeting up to carpool over to dinner. In our group we had me and Anthony, Paige Stott and Marty Buhler, Kenzie Kunz and Cody Crabb, Korinne Ivory and Phil Brown, and Dakota Holland and Thomas White!
We then headed over to dinner at the Macaroni Grill, which was really good, however due to the fact that I had been nervous all day....I didnt eat a lot (I am sure you all know how my nerves get a hold of me hahaha)
So after dinner we headed back to the school for the dance which was really fun......and sparkley!!! We all chilled at the dance and had a good time. Hahaha Anthony taught me how to waltz and by the end of the night i could actually do it without watching my feet.......happy day!!!!!
So after the dance we all headed back to Paige's house for Fondu and a movie! The fondu was amazing and like we had done all day, we continued to do Mad Libs. Apparently Thomas had brought a book of Mad Libs earlier in the day and we just kept doing them all day! So we did that and ate yummy chocolate dipped things! Then after the Fondu we went down stairs and watched a movie! We watched Fame, which I was extremely disappointed in, however the snuggling that went on during the movie (and after) made up for the fact that the movie was pretty crappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But that was pretty much my night! I had a fantastic day and it seemed like everyone else did too!!! I, sadly, forgot my camera so I do not have any pictures on me, however Thomas and Marty did go picture crazy, however Marty has not posted any of his, but here is one that Thomas took, that I kinda like!


This was at dinner at I thought it was pretty cute....so I added it hahahah!
I am hoping more pictures are on the way and as soon as I get my actual dance pictures, I will try and post those!
It seriously was one of the funnest nights ever and I am so glad my friends pushed me to go!!!!! YAY for Sweethearts!!!!! Well I am now off to bed.....TOOTLES!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great picture! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was worth the wait... more please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Pictures! You look beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete