Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 49: UNDEFEATED

So pretty much my young women's soccer team is the best EVER!!!!!! We killed it today! I will admit, at the start of our game today we were a little off and it took a while to get into the swing of things and I was a little scared, but then WA-BAM.......we came out of no where! We seriously rocked it!!!!! There were some awesome scores by some awesome girls tonight!!! I think we ended up winning 4-0 or 5-0....i'm not really sure, but we won!!! The best part is.....I THINK, I HOPE, that we made it to the championship! With being undefeated, I think we made it in and if that is the case we will be playing the leaders next week!
The thing that has been so awesome about doing soccer is watching the girl grow. When we started this whole soccer thing out, our little beehives were a little timid, but now they are super competitive!!! I also have loved getting to learn and grow closer to these girls! This whole thing has just been a blast! I have pictures, however I could not find my memory card reader so that I could load the pictures up onto the computer, so I will try and post them next week! As for now I am going to go watch some Project Runway!!!! TOOTLES.......and to my soccer girls.....I LOVE YOU TOO DEATH.....YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

1 comment: