Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51: Today

So I dont have more than a minute cuz I am going to go chill with Kathryn for a little while cuz I have not seen her in forever, but I wanted to blog really quick cuz I dont know when I will be home! In all honesty today has been good and crappy all at the same time. Here are the reasons why:
1. Rehearsal went really well this morning
2. I got to go to dinner with my family to celebrate my uncles birthday
3. At dinner, the waiter we had was pretty cute and he is a West Jordan Jaguar!
3. I get to hang out with Kat tonight
4. I have the bestest friends in the world
5. Sam's Club did not have a single sample table out while we were there today
6. People are stupid, confusing and frustrating
7. It is just one of those days

No comments:

Post a Comment