Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52: Thursday and College

Nothing has gone on today! I went to church and had to go to my grandma's for a few minutes but that is it....and I really dont know what to write about either! It has been a long weekend and I really dont want to go to school this week, however I am ready for thursday to get here. On thursday we have the championship soccer game for my stakes young women's indoor soccer thing. I am rather excited. My ward made it to championship where we will face the leaders of our stake! I am pretty sure we are going to kick some tookus...then after wards we are going to celebrate (win or lose) with some pizza, soda, cake and a movie, since we have no school on friday....WOOT WOOT!!!!
Speaking of friday....since I have no school on friday me, my mom, dad and maybe my step mom(if my dad has even talked to her about it) are going to go up to USU and look at housing and all that good stuff that I need to figure out so I can head up there in the fall and start school as an official aggie!!!!!




Here are my reasons for college excitement:
1. I get to get out of high school
2. I get to meet new people
3. I get to learn new stuff out the wa-zoo
4. I get to move out
5. I just get a new experience over all
6. Aggie football and Basketball
7. Aggie ice cream at my finger tips

I am just so ready to get out of high school! I am sick of all the drama, people and crap that goes on. I think I am much more of a college girl than a high school girl too. I just am so excited and once I head up on friday I guess I will start getting a picture of what college is going to be like!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go Aggies! LOL...believe it or not :0) Dad did tell me and I have to work :( Dad gives a great tour and have an aggie icream for me!

    ReplyDelete