Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62: Guys and Young Womens

So today has actually been a pretty good day. I havent had a super good day in a while and finally today was a pretty good day! I did not sleep very good last night, so I have been tired all day, but luckily I have been in the "I am so tired, I am hyper" mood. It has just been a good day! Nothing really happened today, although apparently it was pick on kristen day. Today in 4th, well the end of 3rd and into 4th, some of my guy friends found out how EXTREMELY ticklish I am......yeah that did not go over well. At one point I had my friend Reg holding my feet, my friend Hayden and Jay holding my hands and my friend alex tickling me......man boys are freakishly strong! Then after that, the tickling continued at random times and then Alex stole my shoes.....what a crazy day! But I must say I love my guy friends.....I dont know what I would do without them! Dont get me wrong, I love my girl friends, however sometimes I just need no drama and a good time and some fun stress-less people to hang with or talk to! I just love them too death. My friend Alex is like a brother to me and Reg.........is well....Reg, we all know the story there hahaha! They are just great....I LOVE THEM TOO DEATH!
Well besides that, today I wrote in my journal, which was great, and I went to young womens where I always have a great time! Tonight we made scrapbook pages and wrote letters to put in a time capsule. I'll be honest....it slightly freaked me out. I turn 18 in 8 days.........8 DAYS, and tonight just made me realized that ten years is not that far off and between now and then.....heaven only knows what could happen! I'll be in school, or maybe even done with school, I could be married and have kids or at least have one on the way. I could have an incredible job and live somewhere else and everything!!!! It is all freaking me out.......but as for now I am going to go chill for a while and go to bed.......TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - lots to think about! It scares me sometimes to think about where I'll be in 10 years! OLD!

    ReplyDelete