Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 64: Bestest Friend

So today has been a pretty darn good day! I got a 90/100 on my anatomy test which I was not expecting and orchestra was also way fun today and to top that all off......I am having a girls night with one of my bestest friends, Kenzie. We have been friends since 5th grade......well kind of. We actually hated each other on and off through 5th and 6th grade, but once middle school hit, we became best friends. We havent hung out with each other for so long that we are doing the ultimate girls night.......pj's, ice cream(the good kind), chick flicks and lots of talking.......what could be better!?!?!?! I seriously do not know what I would do with out Kenz though! She has been there all my life and I love her too death! We are a lot a like and we know each other WAY too well! We always have so much fun together too!!! I love her too death and I dont know what I would ever do without her.....but as for now, I am off to go party........TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment