Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74: Thing I Found Out Today

Dont have much time to blog today, but I needed a break for a minute so I thought I would make a quick list of the things I found out today:

1. It sucks waking up at 4:20am after day light savings has just occurred

2. If I am in "that" kind of mood, I can be given all the time in the world and nothing will be accomplished.
3. My friends are hysterical
4. Everything seems to like to pile up all at once
5. I love blonde haired guitarist who can play John Mayer.....I melt slightly inside ;D
6. Hormones make people confusing
7. My dress that I am making is killing me slowly
8. Netting does not come in all colors (which is lame......what if you need a certain color for a certain dress?!?!?!?!)
9. Mozart is hard, easy and fun to play
10. I thoroughly enjoy blogging!!!!!

There is the top 10 of my day........I am off to do more homework.........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment