Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 73: Cold and Cake

So today I woke up and I was sick......WHAT THE CHICKEN AND RICE?!?!?!?! I am not suppose to be sick, I have region solo and ensemble this week and I have to finish my dress. There is no time for me to be sick......what was my body thinking?!?!?!?!?! All I have to say is.....I am not a fan!
As for today though, I went to church and had a great young womens lesson. Then I came home and later had a family party and some dinner and cake and ice cream!!! I love our family parties, we always have a good time when we get together. I got a shirt and some money so that was extra awesome too, but I have to say the thing that made my night was the Schmidt's Bakery cake......OH MY GOODNESS.....That is heavenly cake!!! It is a super moist cake with amazing filling, covered in ultra thick, amazing butter cream frosting and topped with huge pure-butter cream frosting flowers.......AMAZING!!!!!! This year I had chocolate cake with raspberry filling, chocolate frosting, and of course, purple flowers!!!! It tasted wonderful!!!! The other thing I love from there is their mint chocolate cookies. It is two chocolate cookie things with mint frosting stuff sandwiched in between. All I have to say is.......DELICIOUS!!!!
Well I have got to go finish up some english homework............TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment: