Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 72: Good Day

Today I started my day out by going to our young mens basketball championship game, which sadly they lost, however they did play a heck of a game!!!! After that I took Jeff for a hair cut, then I came home and ate lunch. After I FINALLY went and got my hair cut.....PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!! I didnt get anything new done to it, I just got it trimmed and the layers put back into it. My hair stylist has been on maternity leave for like ten weeks, so I havent gotten my hair cut for eleven weeks, which is insane cuz I usually go and get it cut every eight weeks, so needless to say my hair needed a good cutting.
Then after all that I hung out with my friend Lauren and we hit the craft stores cuz I needed to find some stuff and then after that we headed over to my Kaitlyn's house for a game night! I guess her manager likes to have these random game nights, so we went over and played with her manager and his wife and one of her co-workers. It was so fun!!!! I had a blast, but as for now I am going to be.......TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment