Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 71: Fun Day

Today has been a pretty good day! It was kind of a long one, and I was tired so that didnt help, but it was still a good one! ok so here is the freak out moment for the day........I GOT MY GRADUATION STUFF TODAY!!!!! I now have everything but my cap and gown.........FREAKY!!!!! Besides that I got my bodice on my dress done today!!!!!! I also got the skirt lining sewed up and I created a sleeve pattern for my dress!!!!!! All I have to do is make the sleeve and sew the netting onto the skirt, then I have all the pieces then I just have to stick it all together!!!!! I can not begin to tell you how happy that makes me!
Well after working on my dress, I went to go pick up my friend Paige to go shopping because she needed to find a business type look, well we failed with that. There is no business attire to be found anywhere, but here is the mall highlight of the day. This lady comes up to me and says "Have you ever thought of modeling?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Me and paige just both looked at each other and were like "no." So she goes on to tell us how we should sign up with her and blah blah blah and she would be giving us a call.......IT WAS THE FUNNIES THING EVER!!!!
Well after failing at real shopping we needed a pick-me-up, so we went to bridal expressions and tried on prom dresses for fun. I tried on this really pretty black, sequence, poofy dress. LOVED IT!!!!
Well now I am off to hang out with Kathryn and Heidi so I better go......TOOTLES

1 comment:

  1. Hey - would LOVE to see pics of the progress on your dress :) So cool to be "discovered" in the mall!! It could happen :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete