Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 70: 18 Years Old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT.......I am offically now an adult as of today!!!!! Whether that is a good thing or not....well i'm not exactly sure but that is ok, I am excited to see what this next year of my life has to bring!!!!!!
Today has been pretty fantastic!!! I looked pretty darn cute today, at least I thought so ;D, and I went to school and had a great day, really the only bad part about school today was that, in anatomy, we had to watch a movie on a live dissection of the digestive system.....yeah I could have gone without that today, but everything else was good! My friends got me presents and my two friends who have graduated, Kathryn and Heidi, came and visited during orchestra today, which was so great!!!!! I miss them super super lots!!!!!!!!
Then after school I came home for a little while and chilled, then I headed out to Riverton High School to watch Jeff play in his Jazz Band Region Festival, which he did great in. Then after that I rushed him to his church ball game, which we luckily made it to with 3 minutes to spare!!!!!! Well with the 3 minutes that I watched the boys did awesome and I heard it was a great game as well, and luckily enough.....OUR BOYS WON!!!!!! Than means that our boys are heading to the championship on saturday and I think they can totally kick butt, they just have to take down a couple of big guys ;D
Well there is the way I spent my big 18th birthday and I have to say it was a great day!!!!!! I would also like to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes and presents too......THEY WERE ALL SO FABULOUS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete