Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 69: Fabulous Day

Today has just been one fantastic, great day for no apparent reason! I woke up and everything was normal, but everyone was just in a good mood today, which put me in a good mood and it was just great!!! I got my dress bodice ALMOST done today, all I have left to do is just sew up two sides and then sew the back sides to the front and wa-la.....I will have a bodice!
Besides that I got a huge hug from one of my guy friends today that just totally made my day! I love hugs! Then later I met up with mom and did a little shopping for her at the Dressbarn. Then after that I decided that since it is my birthday tomorrow and everyone is giving me money to chip in for a laptop for graduation, I wanted to get me a present so I went and bought me this way cute floral top!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
But after that I came home for a little while and then headed to mutual....which was way fun!!! We had a combined young womens and young mens activity tonight and we went rock climbing!!! I had never been rock climbing and it was super fun! The first run I did was fun and fairly, not super, but fairly easy, then I attempted a second run......HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah i failed miserably. On the plus side I got to the top, but getting there was horrid!!! I understood that I needed to use my legs, but i couldnt get a good grip with my feet to boost me up, so I did a lot of climbing with my arms, which I knew wasnt right, but I didnt know what else to do.......MY LEGS WOULDNT WORK!!! I am using the excuse that I am an instrumentalist and guess what.....we dont use are legs.....hahaha we are all arms!!! Well I think I am headed off to bed, so then I can wake up and be 18!!!!! Actually I am a geek, ever since I was little I would set my clock at 3:05am and watch myself turn a year older at 3:07am it will be no different tonight, so I am headed off to bed......TOOTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet sweet Kristen. You deserve the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete