Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 68: Oh My Dress

So nothing much went on today. I participated in a discussion in english, learned about the digestive system, played some cello and worked on my dress.......oh my dress! I knew this dress was going to be tough, but now it is just getting ridiculous. I finally finished the front part of the bodice today and started on my back part of the bodice. Well everything was going well, but then I got to the mid-bodice back overlay...........AND IT WAS TOO SHORT WIDTH WISE!!!!!!! I figured this all out on my mock bodice.......WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?!?!?!?! Goodness gracious...I am getting slightly frustrated. Once I get past the bodice, I really think this dress is going to fly, but it is just getting done with this bodice that is killing me, but on the plus side, I am liking it so far. I only hope that it is going to fit right and look good, or I am going to be one ticked off little sewing girl! I will be working on it everyday after school for the rest of this week and next because state competition for FCCLA is on the 24th......AHHHHH slight panic, but it will be done, it is just a matter of getting it done right now!!! Well I am off to chill for a little while....TOOTLES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath girl!! Your super women!! you can do it, it's all going to work out!!!

    ReplyDelete