Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 81: Dancing with the Stars

FINALLY......IT IS HERE!!!!! Dancing with the stars started again tonight....super exciting!!!!! I have really only watch one season, which rocked, but this seasons line up looked so good that I could not pass up this season! The 2010 line up consists of:

Pamela Anderson - Actress/Model
Nicole Scherzinger - lead singer for the Pussycat Dolls
Kate Gosselin - celebrity mom from Jon and Kate plus 8
Chad Ochocinco - Bengals wide reciever
Shannen Doherty - actress aka Beverly Hills 90210 "bad girl"
Evan Lysacek - sexiest olympic ice skater
Erin Andrews - sports reporter
Buzz Aldrin - the original moonwalker
Aiden Turner - sexy soap star
Niecy Nash - comic actress
Jake Pavelka - the latest bachelor star

Dang that is one good line up for this season!!!!! I am really excited to Evan Lysacek, of course, but I am also excited to see how chad ochocinco, aiden turner and shannen doherty do!!!! I think this season will be great!!!

Also today......i ALMOST finished my dress!!!!!!!!!!! I only have to put on a zipper and hem it!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! Well I am off to watch Dancing with the Stars.......TOOTLES!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am anxious to see your dress!!!!

    I to was excited about the line up for dancing with the stars. I really liked Nicole, Evan was WOW, I've always been a fan of Shannen - not sure why, just am, Buzz was impressive for his age. Jake - I've had enough of, and so on and so on. Should be an entertaining season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you missed last season when our own Donny Osmond was the winner. I don't know if that can be topped. I am watching again, but haven't decided on a favorite yet.

    ReplyDelete